(Photo Gallery) Star Snaps: 4/18 – 4/22

Texas State applied mathematics junior Lydia White (left) and geographic resources and environmental studies junior Sydney Rivera study for final exams, Saturday, April 23, 2022, at Mochas and Javas.

• Texas State psychology sophomore Madison Kemp stands at a table full of Hillside Ranch goodies, Thursday, April 21, 2022, on the Quad. Kemp is a leasing professional for the apartment complex and was trying to persuade students to sign a lease with them for the upcoming fall semester.

• Texas State health sciences junior Isabelle Donnelly shares a smile during her poem at Open Mic Night, Friday, April 22, 2022, at Our Lady of Wisdom University Parish.

• Texas State fine arts alumni and ceramic instructor Lindsey Browning teaches her class how to refine their clay bowls on the wheel, Tuesday, April 19, 2022, at Eye of the Dog Art Center. Eye of the Dog Art Center offers a communal space for people of all ceramic levels to learn from experienced local potters.

• iSky Productions photographer Kristin Nunn (right) takes graduation photos for criminal justice senior Justin Mason, Tuesday, April 19, 2022, near Old Main.