Curative mobile testing prepares for holiday closures

A line to get tested for COVID-19 forms, Sunday, June 14, 2020, outside of Bonham Pre-K school.

All Curative mobile testing sites will be closed Dec. 24, 25, 31 and Jan. 1 in observance of the Christmas and New Year’s holidays. Regular scheduled testing will begin Jan. 2. 

Testing is free and will be available at Curative mobile sites in San Marcos, Wimberly, Buda, Dripping Springs and Kyle. 

The following locations are current Curative mobile testing sites: 

• San Marcos Premium Outlets between Lululemon & Pottery Barn, 3939 S. I-35, San Marcos: Monday-Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

• Wimberley Community Center, 14068 RR 12, Wimberley: Tuesday-Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

• The Triangle, 151 E. Mercer St., Dripping Springs: Friday-Monday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

• Parking lot at Main St. and China St., Buda: Monday-Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. 

• Hays CISD PAC, 979 Kohlers Crossing, Kyle: Monday-Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

• Second San Marcos testing site coming Dec. 12 at the San Marcos Public Library, 625 E. Hopkins St., hours are to be determined. 

• Temporary San Marcos site coming Dec. 19 at San Marcos High School Rattler Stadium, Monterrey Oak and Highway 123, Monday-Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 

Testing is free and those uninsured can also receive free testing. Funding for testing is provided by the Texas Division of Emergency Management and coordination is administered by Hays County and the City of San Marcos. Results are expected within 24-48 hours after the testing date. 

Appointments are recommended but are not required. For more information or to schedule an appointment visit the Curative mobile testing website.