Spring 2020 Bobcat Shuttle Changes

San Marcos has been collaborating with Texas State to develop a five-year transit plan since Summer 2019.

Texas State director of transportation services Steven Herrera has announced several route changes to the Bobcat Shuttle system in preparation for the beginning of the 2020 spring semester.

• The Bobcat Village, Blanco River, Mill Street and Ranch Road bus routes have been announced as having changes for this semester.
  • The Bobcat Village route will not include picking up at the Matthews stop due to ongoing construction.
  • The Blanco River shuttle service will begin pick up at the Castlerock.
  • The Mill Street shuttle service stops at Copper Beech, Verandah and Telluride will pick up on the alternate side of the street across from the bus shelters due to construction on Mill Street. This is a temporary change; the stops will relocate to under the bus shelters once construction has finished.
  • The Ranch Road services’ Highcrest stop will be located at The Retreat during evenings, nights and weekends.
  • The Bobcat Stadium, Campus Loop, Aquarena Springs, Post Road, Craddock, Wonder World and Holland routes have no current changes.

Texas State transportation services asks shuttle riders to “leave early and plan for extra time to arrive on campus,”.
Texas State offers the TXST Mobile app as a resource to help live track the Bobcat shuttle buses.
Any questions about the Bobcat Shuttle can be directed towards Bobcat Shuttle Customer Service at 512-245-5555 or [email protected].