Texas State volleyball vs. the University of Arkansas at Little Rock 10/23

The Bobcats huddle together before the second game against the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-1 against the Trojans.

• Texas State junior setter Emily DeWalt (17) jump sets the ball to an approaching hitter during the first set of a game against the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-1 against the Trojans.

• Texas State junior outside hitter Kenedi Rutherford (1) and junior middle blocker Jillian Slaughter (8) attempt to block a hit from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-1 against the Trojans.

• Texas State sophomore defensive specialist Michelle Foster (21) approaches to serve the ball over to the University of Arkansas at Little Rock during the second set, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-1 against the Trojans.

• Texas State junior outside hitter Kenedi Rutherford (1) and senior middle blocker Tyeranee Scott (3) double block an incoming hit from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-1 against the Trojans.

• Texas State junior setter Emily DeWalt (17) sets up incoming senior middle blocker Tyeranee Scott (3) during the second set against the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-1 against the Trojans.

• The Bobcats celebrate following a kill from junior outside hitter Janell Fitzgerald (16) during a game against the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-1 against the Trojans.

• After a close final set, the Bobcats celebrate winning the setpoint over the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-1 against the Trojans.