Behind the lens: Soccer

Texas State freshman goalie Beth Agee (0) kicks the ball back into play during the game against Arkansas State, Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020, at Bobcat Soccer Complex. The Bobcats lost 1-0 in double overtime.

• Texas State junior defender Addison Gaetano (22) pushes back an Arkansas State defender as she dribbles the ball down the field, Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020, at Bobcat Soccer Complex. The Bobcats lost 1-0 in overtime.

• Texas State sophomore forward/midfielder Kamaria Williams (3) prepares to kick a soccer ball past Arkansas State opponents during a game, Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020, at Bobcat Soccer Complex.

• The Bobcats celebrate together after freshman forward Olivia Wright (20) scores against the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020, at Bobcat Soccer Complex. The Bobcats won 2-1 over the Trojans.

• Texas State senior midfielder/forward Mackenzie Smith (18) fights against the University of Arkansas at Little Rock junior midfielder Fanney Einarsdottir (25) to get the ball, Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020, at Bobcat Soccer Complex. The Bobcats won 2-1 over the Trojans.