Texas State’s Women’s Basketball vs. Lamar 12/19

Texas State junior Da’Nasia Hood jumps and shoots to score for the Bobcats in the game against Lamar University, Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 69-53.

• Texas State graduate guard Gabby Standifer (33) pushes back on a Lamar University defender to get the ball in the basket, Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 69-53.

• The Bobcats cheer on senior guard Avionne Alexander (1) as her name is called as a starter before the game against Lamar University, Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 69-53.

• Texas State junior guard Kennedy Taylor dribbles the ball toward the basket during the first quarter of the game against Lamar University, Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 69-53.

• Texas State senior guard Avionne Alexander (1) dribbles the ball around Lamar sophomore guard Kayla Mitchell (0), Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 69-53.

• Texas State junior forward Da’Nasia Hood (32) shoots the ball over Lamar University defenders during the second quarter of the game, Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 69-53.