Texas State Men’s Basketball v. Our Lady of the Lake University 12/12

Texas State senior forward Isiah Small (1) faces off against Our Lady of the Lake senior forward Jordan Embry (1) for the tip-off to start the game, Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats lost 61-58.

• Texas State graduate guard Marlin Davis (5) guards Our Lady of the Lake senior guard Ethan White (24) as he dribbles down the court, Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats lost 61-58.

• Texas State junior guard Mason Harrell (12) jumps towards the Bobcat basket in order to score against Our Lady of the Lake University, Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats lost 61-58.

• Texas State junior guard Caleb Asberry (2) dunks the ball into the basket after a fast break down the court against Our Lady of the Lake University, Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats lost 61-58.

• Texas State junior guard Mason Harrell (12) shoots over Our Lady of the Lake junior guard Xavier Woodington (12), Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats lost 61-58.

• Texas State senior forward Isiah Small (1) jumps through Our Lady of the Lake University defenders to get to the basket, Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats lost 61-58.

• Texas State junior forward Alonzo Sule (25) jumps and scores over Our Lady of the Lake University defenders during the second half of a game, Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats lost 61-58.

• Texas State freshman forward Nate Martin (11) attempts to find an opening in the Our Lady of the Lake University defense to score for the Bobcats, Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats lost 61-58.