Texas State v. ULM 9/25

Texas State redshirt freshman defensive specialist Kayla Tello (22) prepares to serve the ball to the University of Louisiana at Monroe opponents, Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, at Strahan Arena. Texas State won 3-0 against the Warhawks.

• Texas State junior setter Emily DeWalt (17) prepares to set the ball for her teammate to spike against the University of Louisiana at Monroe opponents, Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, at Strahan Arena. Texas State won 3-0 against the Warhawks.

• Texas State senior middle blocker Tyeranee Scott (3) jumps to spike the ball over to University of Louisiana at Monroe opponents, Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, at Strahan Arena. Texas State won 3-0 against the Warhawks.

• Texas State junior middle blocker Jillian Slaughter (8) jumps to spike the ball over to University of Louisiana at Monroe opponents, Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, at Strahan Arena. Texas State won 3-0 against the Warhawks.

• Texas State junior outside hitter Janell Fitzgerald (16) jumps to spike the ball over University of Louisiana at Monroe opponents during the second set of the game, Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, at Strahan Arena. Texas State won 3-0 against the Warhawks.

• Texas State senior middle blocker Tyeranee Scott (3) and sophomore outside hitter Courtney Heiser (13) jump to block a spike from University of Louisiana at Monroe senior outside hitter Ina Gosen (18) during a game, Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, at Strahan Arena. Texas State won 3-0 against the Warhawks.

• Texas State senior middle blocker Tyeranee Scott (3) stands at the ready waiting for a serve from the University of Louisiana at Monroe, Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, at Strahan Arena. Texas State won 3-0 against the Warhawks.

• Texas State redshirt sophomore outside hitter Lauren Teske (18) jumps to serve the ball to University of Louisiana at Monroe opponents during the third set of a game, Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, at Strahan Arena. Texas State won 3-0 against the Warhawks.

• Texas State sophomore outside hitter Courtney Heiser (13) jumps to spike a ball over University of Louisiana at Monroe opponents, Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, at Strahan Arena. Texas State won 3-0 against the Warhawks.

• Texas State freshman setter Ryann Torres (14) sets the ball for her teammate to spike to University of Louisiana at Monroe opponents, Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, at Strahan Arena. Texas State won 3-0 against the Warhawks.

• The Texas State women’s volleyball team pretends to take a snapshot during a celebration routine on the sidelines of a game against the University of Louisiana at Monroe, Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, at Strahan Arena. Texas State won 3-0 against the Warhawks.

• Texas State redshirt sophomore outside hitter Lauren Teske (18) and senior middle blocker Tyeranee Scott (3) jump to block a hit from the University of Louisiana at Monroe, Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, at Strahan Arena. Texas State won 3-0 against the Warhawks.

• Texas State redshirt sophomore outside hitter Lauren Teske (18) bumps the ball to her teammates during the third set of a game against the University of Louisiana at Monroe, Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, at Strahan Arena. Texas State won 3-0 against the Warhawks.

• Texas State junior setter Emily DeWalt (17), junior middle blocker Jillian Slaughter (8) and senior middle blocker Tyeranee Scott (3) stand during the Texas State Alma Mater after winning against the University of Louisiana at Monroe, Friday, Sept. 25, 2020, at Strahan Arena. Texas State won 3-0 against the Warhawks.