March against SARS

Protesters march down the street during a protest held in support of the movement to end SARS in Nigeria, Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020, in downtown San Marcos. The protest was in support of the movement to end the Nigerian federal police force known as the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, or SARS.

• Protesters march down the street during a protest organized to support the movement to end SARS, Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020, at Texas State’s campus. The protest was in support of the movement to end the Nigerian federal police force known as the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, or SARS.

• Protesters stand on a street corner and participate in chants during a protest held in support to end SARS, Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020, in downtown San Marcos. The protest was in support of the movement to end the Nigerian federal police force known as the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, or SARS.

• Omolayo Shorunke leads a chant during a protest organized in support of the movement to end SARS, Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020, in downtown San Marcos. The protest was in support of the movement to end the Nigerian federal police force known as the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, or SARS.

• Omolayo Shorunke speaks to a crowd of protesters during a protest held in support of the movement to end SARS, Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020, at Texas State’s campus. The protest was in support of the movement to end the Nigerian federal police force known as the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, or SARS.

• Protesters march down the street, Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020, at Texas State’s campus. The protest was in support of the movement to end the Nigerian federal police force known as the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, or SARS.

• Protesters march down the street, Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020, in downtown San Marcos. The protest was in support of the movement to end the Nigerian federal police force known as the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, or SARS.

• Protest organizer Ibidolapo Susan Orotunde speaks to the crowd of participants at the conclusion of a protest organized, Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020, outside of the Hays County Historic Courthouse. Orotunde spoke about the purpose of the End SARS movement and thanked everyone for coming.