Wild Art: 11/15-11/21

Texas State political science freshman Dylann Engle sits outside during her philosophy class over Zoom, Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2020, by the J.C. Kellam ponds. After going on a morning hike with her University Seminar class, Engle decided to stay outside and enjoy the fresh weather.

• Texas State students Tariq Mieres (left) and Dakota Stamper (right) practice their sparring for an upcoming performance for a stick combat class, Friday, Nov. 20, 2020, outside of the Performing Arts Center.

• The Texas State Symphonic Winds cheer and prepare to finish its performance in an open music concert, Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2020, at the J.C. Kellam ponds. 

• A Texas State fan holds up a face cutout of Head Football Coach Jake Spavital during the final seconds of the game against Arkansas State, Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020, at Bobcat Stadium. Texas State won 47-45.

• The Texas State football team takes a victory lap around the stadium to high-five fans following their 47-45 win over Arkansas State, Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020, at Bobcat Stadium.