Behind the lens: Softball Spring 2021

Texas State players and staff cheer from the dugout as the Bobcats score their only run of the game against South Alabama, Friday, April 9, 2021, at Bobcat Softball Complex. The Bobcats lost 3-1.

• Texas State freshman infielder Baylee Lemons (24) swings at the pitch from South Alabama, Friday, April 9, 2021, at Bobcat Softball Stadium. The Bobcats lost 3-1.

• Texas State head coach Ricci Woodard cheers for her players as they spring around the bases and score over Texas A&M, Tuesday, April 6, 2021, at Bobcat Softball Complex. The Bobcats beat the Aggies 7-6.

• Texas State senior infielder Tara Oltmann (22) catches a pass to tag out an Aggie baserunner, Tuesday, April 6, 2021, at Bobcat Softball Stadium. The Bobcats won 7-6.

• Texas State sophomore Sara Vanderford (26) reaches out to catch the all on first base during the first inning of the game against South Alabama, Saturday, April 10, 2021, at Bobcat Softball Stadium. The Bobcats lost 1-0.

• Texas State senior outfielder ArieAnn Bell (19) and junior catcher Cat Crenek (00) cheer for senior infielder Hailey MacKay (25) as she runs to home plate after a homerun, Saturday, May 8, 2021, at Bobcat Softball Stadium. The Bobcats won 4-2.

• Texas State then-freshman pitcher Jessica Mullins (4) winds up to pitch to the player at bat during the game against Houston Baptist, Wednesday, April 28, 2021, at Bobcat Softball Stadium. The Bobcats won 4-2.

• The Bobcat softball team huddles together before the game against Texas A&M, Tuesday, April 6, 2021, at Bobcat Stadium. The Bobcats won 7-6.