Texas State’s Women’s Basketball vs. Louisiana 1/1

Texas State junior forward Da’Nasia Hood (32) guards a University of Louisiana at Lafayette player, Friday, Jan. 1, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 71-63.

• Texas State junior forward Da’Nasia Hood (32) jumps and shoots the ball over a Ragin’ Cajun defender during the second quarter of the game, Friday, Jan. 1, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 71-63.

• Texas State senior guard Avionne Alexander (1) attempts to score for the Bobcats during the third quarter of the game against the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Friday, Jan. 1, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 71-63.

• Texas State junior guard Kennedy Taylor (3) dribbles the ball around a University of Louisiana at Lafayette defender, Friday, Jan. 1, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 71-63.

• Texas State sophomore forward Lauryn Thompson (25) shoots the basketball over defenders during the first quarter of the game against the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Friday, Jan. 1, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 71-63.

• The Texas State basketball team huddles together before beginning their game against the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Friday, Jan. 1, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 71-63.

• Texas State sophomore forward Lauryn Thompson (25) jumps in an attempt to knock the basketball towards the Bobcats to start the game against the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Friday, Jan. 1, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 71-63.