Texas State’s Women’s Basketball vs. Louisiana 1/2

Texas State junior forward Da’Nasia Hood (32) shoots the basketball over defenders during the fourth quarter of the game against the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Saturday, Jan. 2, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats lost 67-41.

• Texas State graduate guard/forward Gabby Standifer shoots over Louisiana defenders, Saturday, January 23, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 64-50.

• Texas State then-junior guard Tianna Eaton (23) jumps toward the basket in an attempt to score for the Bobcats over a University of Louisiana at Lafayette player, Saturday, Jan. 2, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats lost 67-41.

• Texas State senior guard Avionne Alexander (1) jumps and shoots the ball over a Ragin’ Cajun defender, Saturday, Jan. 2, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats lost 67-41.

• Texas State sophomore guard Keslyn King (13) charges towards the Bobcat’s basket during the first quarter of the game against the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Saturday, Jan. 2, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats lost 67-41.