Texas State Baseball vs. Birmingham Young University 2/22

Texas State junior infielder Cameron Gibbons (11) is congratulated by one of the Bobcats’ coaches as he makes it to first base during the sixth inning against Birmingham Young University, Monday, Feb. 22, 2021, at Bobcat Ballpark. The Bobcats won 11-6.

• Texas State sophomore pitcher Zeke Wood (34) throws the ball at the waiting BYU player at bat, Monday, Feb. 22, 2021, at Bobcat Ballpark. The Bobcats won 11-6.

• Texas State junior outfielder John Wuthrich (7) slides onto home plate to extend the Bobcats’ lead in the sixth inning against BYU, Monday, Feb. 22, 2021, at Bobcat Ballpark. The Bobcats won 11-6.

• Texas State junior infielder Wesley Faison (24) hits the pitch from BYU that allows the Bobcats to score another run, Monday, Feb. 22, 2021, at Bobcat Ballpark. The Bobcats won 11-6.

• Texas State graduate catcher Tucker Redden (2) catches a ball during the seventh inning of the game against BYU, Monday, Feb. 22, 2021, at Bobcat Ballpark. The Bobcats won 11-6.

• Texas State Baseball Head Coach Steven Trout talks to redshirt senior outfielder Will Hollis (6) before the next pitch from BYU, Monday, Feb. 22, 2021, at Bobcat Ballpark. The Bobcats won 11-6.