Texas State women’s basketball vs. University of Texas at Arlington 2/12

Texas State women’s basketball team huddles together before they begin their game against the University of Texas at Arlington, Friday, Feb. 12, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 66-45.

• Texas State junior guard Kennedy Taylor (3) looks around UTA defenders to find an open teammate to pass the ball to in the game against the Mavericks, Friday, Feb. 12, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 66-45.

• Texas State redshirt sophomore forward Lauryn Thompson (25) takes a shot over the UTA defenders, Friday, Feb. 12, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 66-45.

• The Bobcats and Texas State coaches cheer from the sidelines as their lead over UTA extends, Friday, Feb. 12, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 66-45.

• Texas State junior forward Da’Nasia Hood (32) scans the court for an open teammate to pass the ball to during the game against UTA, Friday, Feb. 12, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 66-45.

• Texas State senior guard Avionne Alexander (1) tracks a UTA player who dribbles down the court during the first quarter of the game, Friday, Feb. 12, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 66-45.

• Texas State sophomore forward Lauryn Thompson (25) dribbles the ball around a Maverick defender to get in position to score, Friday, Feb. 12, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 66-45.