Texas State Volleyball vs. University of North Texas 3/25

Douglas Smith
    Texas State junior outside hitter Janell Fitzgerald (16) attempts to spike the ball over the net, Thursday, March 25, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0.
    • The Bobcats hold up “The Heart of Texas State” hand sign as a break ends, Thursday, March 25, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0.

• Texas State junior middle blocker Jillian Slaughter (8) prepares to serve the ball, Thursday, March 25, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0.

• Texas State senior middle blocker Tyeranee Scott (3) and junior outside hitter Janell Fitzgerald (16) jump to block the ball as University of North Texas senior outside hitter Barbara Martin (7) prepares to retaliate, Thursday, March 25, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0.

• The Bobcats talk with their coaches during a time out, Thursday, March 25, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0.

• Texas State junior middle blocker Jillian Slaughter (8) prepares to spike the ball, Thursday, March 25, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0.

• The Bobcats celebrate a point while the Mean Greens huddle, Thursday, March 25, 2021, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0.