Best Taco: Santi’s Tacos

Best Taco: Santi’s Tacos

San Marcos residents looking for a good taco and charro beans, a restaurant praised for its authentic Mexican cuisine and a staple of the San Marcos community can visit Santi’s Tacos.
Located at 201 S. LBJ Dr., Santi’s provides affordable food to accommodate anyone wishing to utilize its services. Its popular specials include Taco Tuesday and Family Friday.
“(Santi’s Tacos has) the best, most amazing flavorful al pastor tacos I’ve ever had! The food is always consistently delicious and everything on the menu is so tasty,” Julia Dawn Kaufman said via a Facebook review of the restaurant. “This is my go to spot in San Marcos. You can’t go wrong here!”
Aside from providing high quality meals, Santi’s prides itself on its availability no matter the circumstances.
Its response during the COVID-19 outbreak serves as a testament to its commitment to the community. Although it is only able to take drive-thru orders, Santi’s works diligently to provide meals and supplies to those experiencing financial hardship during the pandemic.
“I thought I couldn’t love them more, but their dedication and support of our community is amazing to see. I recommend them to everyone and anyone,” Tessa Burnett said on Facebook.
For more information about Santi’s Tacos, visit its Facebook page.
2nd place:Bobcat Quickie
3rd place: Loli’s Cafe