Men’s golf tied for sixth at Lake Charles Toyota Invitational

Star File Photo.

Texas State men’s golf tied for sixth place at the Lake Charles Toyota Invitational in Lake Charles, Louisiana on Tuesday with a final score of 846, 18-under-par.
TCU came up first on the leaderboard, shooting a total score of 817 with 47-under-par.
David Ravetto from TCU took the individual title with a final score of 197, 19-under-par. TCU’s Hayden Springer tied for a second-place individual title with a carded score of 203, 13-under-par.
Texas State junior Dalton Hankamer tied for 8th place with a score of 207 (71,69,67) 9-under-par. This marks Hankamer’s second straight top-10 finish.
Junior Logan Lockwood tied for 29th with a score of 213 (71,70,72) 3-under-par.
Redshirt senior Logan Davis and freshman Evan White shot 74 in the final round. Davis shot one-over-par finishing tied for 49th with a final score of 217 (68,75,74). White finished the tournament tied for 43rd, with an even-par and a three-round total of 216 (71,71,74).
Junior Calvin Ross tied for 57th place shooting one-under-par in each of his last two rounds. Ross finished with a score of 218 (76,71,71).
The Bobcats return to the course traveling to Kerrville, Texas for the Big Texan Tournament hosted by The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley on March 25-26.