Texas State volleyball v. the University of Arkansas at Little Rock 10/23

Bobcats huddle and listen to volleyball Head Coach Sean Huiet before a game against the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0 against the Trojans.

• Texas State junior setter Emily DeWalt (17) jumps for the ball during a game against the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0 against the Trojans.

• The Bobcats cheer after their teammates score a point during a game against University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0 against the Trojans.

• The Bobcats celebrate after scoring a point during a game against the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0 against the Trojans.

• Texas State senior setter Brooke Johnson (12) prepares for the ball to come her way during a game against the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0 against the Trojans.

• The University of Arkansas at Little Rock sophomore setter Alyssa Nayar (4) watches the ball after hitting it during a game, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0 against the Trojans.

• Texas State redshirt sophomore outside hitter Lauren Teske (18) hits the ball over the net during a game against the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0 against the Trojans.

• Texas State junior setter Emily DeWalt (17) watches and jumps for the ball as fellow players look on during a game against the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0 against the Trojans.

• Texas State junior middle blocker Jillian Slaughter (8) and freshman outside hitter Daleigh Ellison (11) jump to block the ball during a game against the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0 against the Trojans.

• Texas State junior middle blocker Jillian Slaughter (8) and junior setter Emily DeWalt (17) jump up to block the ball spiked by the University of Arkansas at Little Rock freshman middle blocker Nicole Medlin (5), Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0 against the Trojans.

• Texas State junior middle blocker Jillian Slaughter (8) greets her team with arms open during a game against the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0 against the Trojans.

• Texas State freshman outside hitter Daleigh Ellison (11) and senior middle blocker Tyeranee Scott (3) reach up to block the ball spiked from University of Arkansas at Little Rock freshman middle blocker Zanobia Willis (10), Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0 against the Trojans.

• The Texas State Diamond Sweethearts give the Bobcat salute during a game against the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0 against the Trojans.

• The Bobcats celebrate their win against University of Arkansas at Little Rock with a cheer, Friday, Oct. 23, 2020, at Strahan Arena. The Bobcats won 3-0 against the Trojans.