Texas State Softball vs. Texas A&M University 4/6

Kate Connors
    Texas State freshman infielder Baylee Lemons (24) throws the ball to first base in an attempt to get the A&M batter out, Tuesday, April 6, 2021, at Bobcat Softball Stadium. The Bobcats won 7-6.
    • The Bobcat softball team huddles together before the game against Texas A&M, Tuesday, April 6, 2021, at Bobcat Softball Stadium. The Bobcats won 7-6.

• Texas State senior pitcher Meagan King (8) winds up to pitch to an A&M batter, Tuesday, April 6, 2021, at Bobcat Softball Stadium. The Bobcats won 7-6.

• Texas State senior infielder Tara Oltmann (22) throws the softball to first base to get the Aggie player out, Tuesday, April 6, 2021, at Bobcat Softball Stadium. The Bobcats won 7-6.

• Texas State freshman utility Hannah Earls (3) swings her bat at the incoming pitch from the Aggies during the fourth inning, April 6, 2021, at Bobcat Softball Stadium. The Bobcats won 7-6.

• Texas State senior infielder Tara Oltmann (22) and sophomore infielder Sara Vanderford (26) cheer as they run back to the dugout, Tuesday, April 6, 2021, at Bobcat Softball Stadium. The Bobcats won 7-6.