Missing person found unharmed, reunited with family

5f6d470682881-TylerJosephPendergrassphoto

Update: Sept. 27, 12:26 p.m.

Pendergrass was found unharmed and has been reunited with his family. He is currently seeking treatment. 
Hays County Sheriff Gary Cutler is urging anyone suffering from any type of crisis and is contemplating suicide to contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. Veterans can call the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-275-8255.  

Update: Sept. 25, 6:52 a.m.

Pendergrass’s vehicle was located and recovered by law enforcement at the Walmart parking lot in Lockhart but Pendergrass has still not been located.

Original Story

The Hays County Sheriff’s Office is searching for Tyler Joseph Pendergrass, a suicidal person last seen in San Marcos.
Pendergrass, 35, was last seen leaving his workplace at Hays County Transportation at 3:45 p.m. in a Hays County vehicle described as a 2009 Chevrolet Colorado pickup with Texas exempt plate 1043394. The vehicle has Hays County Transportation decals on both sides. Pendergrass was wearing a grey long-sleeved t-shirt, blue jeans and a Dallas Cowboys hat.
According to the Hays County Sheriff’s Office, Pendergrass could also be in the Lockhart area.
The Hays County Sheriff’s Office asks anyone who sees Pendergrass to call 9-1-1 and report his location to the dispatch.