(Photo Gallery) Texas State football vs Georgia State, Sept. 21, 2019

Senior Joshua Rowland kicks the game-winning field goal during the third overtime of the Georgia State game on Sept. 21 at Bobcat Stadium.

• Running back Anthony D. Taylor sprints into the end zone during the fourth quarter of the Georgia State game to put the Bobcats in the lead on Sept. 21 at Bobcat Stadium.

• Senior wide receiver Mason Hays dives to catch a pass from quarterback Gresch Jensen during the third quarter of the Georgia State game on Sept. 21 at Bobcat Stadium.

• Junior quarterback Gresch Jensen aims and passes the ball to an awaiting receiver in an attempt to get a first down in the Georgia State game on Sept. 21 at Bobcat Stadium.

• Junior Jaquel Pierce (94) and senior Anthony D. Taylor (25) jump to celebrate the Bobcats scoring in the second quarter of the Georgia State game on Sept. 21 at Bobcat Stadium.

• Senior Anthony D. Taylor pushes his way through the Georgia State defense and makes it into the end zone to score for the Bobcats in the Sept. 21 game at Bobcat Stadium.

• Kate ConnorsSenior running back Anthony D. Taylor carries the ball through a gap in the Georgia State defense during the Sept. 21 game at Bobcat Stadium.

• Head coach Jake Spavital celebrates and runs to the field after the Bobcats score off a fumble recovery during the first quarter of the Georgia State game on Sept. 21 at Bobcat Stadium.

• Texas State players celebrate after sophomore Javen Banks recovers a muffed punt and scores for the Bobcats in the first quarter of the Georgia State game on Sept. 21 at Bobcat Stadium.